There are several requirements that must be met before a change is carried out. (Changes to an already signed domain are normally made within one day, while signing a previously unsigned domain takes three days.)
Kindly verify that your request meets the following requirements prior to contacting registrar support:
- All three scans must find the same data.
- The domain name is in the status ACTIVE.
- The domain must not be in Registry Lock!
- The CDS record set does not contain syntactic or semantic errors.
- If CDNSKEY records are published, they must match the published CDS records.
- No more than six CDS records per domain.
- DNSSEC validation must succeed for each and every name server. All name servers must publish the same CDS RR-set, but not the same DNSKEY RR-set. Therefore, validation must be checked for each name server.